Providing Local Counsel For Litigation In New York
Businesses across the U.S. and around the globe do business in New York City. Disputes arise and lawsuits are filed every day. But even the best in-house counsel cannot adequately represent your company in a New York court if your operations are hundreds or even thousands of miles away.
A Trusted Choice For Litigation And Dispute Resolution
If you are a corporate in-house counsel seeking local outside counsel for a dispute or litigation matter in New York, call The Law Office of Aaron M. Schlossberg, Esq., P.L.L.C., in Manhattan. As a corporate law and litigation attorney, I have earned a reputation for hard-hitting, knowledgeable and effective strategies, whether resolving disputes outside of the courtroom, or serving as litigation counsel.
Close Communication Is Key
My services as a lawyer include prelitigation dispute resolution, if that is the strategy your business wishes to pursue. I know that communication is key to an effective co-counsel relationship. I report regularly and respond to calls and messages as soon as possible. I review court decisions and keep you apprised of how the decision and opposing counsel’s actions may impact the case.
My experience includes serving as local outside counsel or co-counsel in matters related to:
- Investor, shareholder and partnership disputes
- Real estate contracts
- Intellectual property protection and dispute resolution
- Building and infrastructure construction and property development, liens and collections actions
- Bankruptcy creditor defense, 341 creditors’ hearings
- Insurance claim disputes, subrogation and policy coverage issues
- Employment disputes and litigation