Drafting Secure Partnership Agreements In New York
Whether you are starting your own business partnership or professional practice, or are seeking investors to grow your business in New York, the agreements you sign will be legally binding in the event of a dispute. Are you confident you understand the terms and conditions you are agreeing to?
I am the founding attorney of The Law Office of Aaron M. Schlossberg, Esq., P.L.L.C., in Manhattan. I have earned a reputation for effective representation on behalf of business owners, entrepreneurs and investors involved needing assistance with resolving disputes and general transactions. I use that experience to draft and review shareholder and partnership agreements that will stand up in court, in the event a dispute arises over provisions of the agreement.
Talk to a lawyer before you sign anything. I offer services such as:
- Reviewing investor agreements for silent partners
- Partnership agreements for professional practices
- Shareholder agreements, and terms and conditions of investment requirements
- Partnership dissolution agreements
- General operating agreements
- Agreements not to compete
- Business succession planning agreements
Call Me First To Protect Your Interests
From my offices in Manhattan, I advise and represent business clients and investors throughout the New York City metropolitan area. Call me at 646-698-8752 or contact me by email with a brief description of your partnership or investor agreement needs.