- Managing Member
Mr. Schlossberg focuses his practice on complex commercial and insurance coverage matters involving corporate clients, entrepreneurs and individual policyholders. Mr. Schlossberg drafts and negotiates high-level contract documents and appears frequently in state and federal courts throughout New York State.
Mr. Schlossberg earned his Bachelor of Arts Degree in English from The Johns Hopkins University and his Juris Doctorate Degree from the George Washington University Law School. Mr. Schlossberg gained invaluable insight during his post-graduate judicial clerkship and significant experience as an associate with two midtown Manhattan law firms prior to opening up his own office.
Mr. Schlossberg is a published author and a seasoned presenter. Mr. Schlossberg is a member of the New York State Bar Association and is admitted to the following courts: New York State, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York, United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
Read Aaron Schlossberg's Recent Achievements here:
Read Client Testimonials of Aaron Schlossberg here:
Areas Of Practice
- Commercial/Insurance Litigation/Disputes
Additional Professional Licenses
Licenses New York Real Estate Broker
Certified Notary Public
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 2010
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2009
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2005
- New York, 2003
- George Washington University Law School, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. - 2002
- The Johns Hopkins University
- B.A. - 1998
- Major: English
- Disclaim Promptly or an Uncovered Claim Can Become Covered, Legal Insights (2008)
- Obtaining Civil Injunctive Relief, Columbia University Graduate Program (2010)
Past Employment Positions
- Havkins Rosenfeld Ritzert & Varriale, LLP, Associate, 2005 to 2012